Troubleshooting & Maintenance
Upon receiving your vehicle we recommend that you heed the following tips:
- Have a certified mechanic assemble your vehicle
- It is important that you change the factory oil prior to starting or running your vehicle
- Check nuts and bolts make sure they’re tightened. Use lock tight if you have to
- Check your carburetor to make sure it is adjusted properly according to weather conditions and elevation levels
- Make sure all fuel lines and cables are connected properly
- Check your battery and fuses
After the break-in period, routine maintenance must be performed every 600 miles or every 3 months, whichever comes first.
Oil Filter (where applicable)
Radiator coolant (where applicable)
We require that you follow the recommended procedures in order to ensure a safe and properly tuned machine.