Taotao JET50 (NewSpeed50) Replaceable Plastic Body Gas Street Legal Scooter - Fully Assembled and Tested
The TaoTao New Speed 50 is the ultimate ride to have in order to get around the city or leave for a weekend away. Not to mention the gas youíre going to save to and from work by not taking your car, which is far more expensive, consumption and maintenance wise.
One of its best features is that it has different plastic body kits that are optional, and the colors available are: burgundy, blue and green. Itís default color is black.
Small, but with a powerful engine (49 cc) that can get you to a top speed of 40mph, it can also get you up steep hills. You have two options to start it Ė electrical, with key, and with a kick start (in case of a dead battery). It is fully automatic, so no problems about getting it going, you just twist the throttle and on you go!
NOTE: If you are a resident from Texas, you will be charged additional money for a tag, title & registration fee. Our system will charge you tax only! Please select Texas from the Shipping Options to add TITLE FEE E TAG FEE REGISTRATION FEE & INSPECTION fees amount.
It is completely street legal, and safe, since it comes with a read drum brake and standard disc front brakes. It has all the instruments needed in traffic, like headlight, brake light, turn signals and shows all the necessary instruments for you to navigate easily through traffic, like speed, fuel level and more.
All the information you need to know about it can be found below and donít forget to give the section about services included with your purchase a look!
TXPS is proud to announce our new FULLY ASSEMBLED - READY TO RIDE OPTION! Let the pro's assemble your new Scooter, it will arrive to your door built right, run tested and ready to ride. The only thing you do is 1. Hook up the battery, 2. Put gas in it and go riding!
Ready to Ride Option Includes The Following:
1. Check Starter Switch
2. Check Kill Switch
3. Check all lights including Head Lights, Low & High Beams, Rear Tail Lights and Brake Lights
4. Check Rear Safety Wrist Strap Kill Switch* *Not on all Models
5. Mount Tires & Wheels and Check Tire Pressure
6. Check (Engine Oil, Transmission Oil, Brake System Fluid,)
7. Adjust Carburetor for proper idle and run speed
8. Check Transmission, Chain Drive, Brakes and Electrical Connections
9. Check Battery and Check the Charging System
10. Check all Remote Control Features including Engine Kill and Alarm
11. Once completed we Custom Package and Ship your Scooter Ready to Ride!